Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

birthday questions

1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Computers (Id say Barbies or markers)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon
4. What is your favorite tv show? Spongebob
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Its noodles for sure what the heck Alikah)
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My butterfly dress (Its a shirt)
7. What is your favorite game? Hide n Seek in the kitchen
8. What is your favorite snack? Crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Penguin
10. What is your favorite song? "Never ever ever" (Taylor Swift ugh)
11. What is your favorite book? The bunny one with the boy that got sick. (The Velveteen Rabbit)
12. Who is your best friend? Bella!!
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms (I thought it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch?)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Paint
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My teddy
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom!
19. Who is your favorite person? Mya
(Me: Whos Mya?
Alikah: Shes at my school! She always wears the same dress.)

20. What is your favorite place? I HAVE JUST THE RIGHT ONE!! Its the Wild West!! (A waterpark)

1. What is something Mommy/Daddy always says to you?
I love you. / The same thing!

2. What makes Mommy/Daddy happy?
All the funny questions! / When I blow up the bottles
(hahaha she means when Harper pushes down his bottle tops and she squeezes them to pop them back out)

3. What makes M/D sad? 
I dont know? / I dont know!

4. How does M/D make you laugh?
I told you the story about going to garbage can when I was gonna throw up. But I never did that before. It was just an answer. That makes both of us crack up! / Everything he does!

5. How old is M/D?
I dont know.

6. How tall is M/D?
I dont even know what that means. / Hes really tall!!

7. What is M/D really good at?
Taking pictures! / Hes really good at chasing people.

8. What is M/D not very good at?
Putting the couch to flat / Hes not very good at putting the couch down flat either.
(The futon omg shes killing me today)

9. What do you and M/D do together?
We paint / Watch TV together

10. How are you and M/D different?
I have dark brown hair and you have light brown hair / He has flat hair and I have curly hair

What makes Harper happy?
When I tickle him!

What makes Harper sad?
Sometimes when I scare him

Who is Harpers best friend?
Bella's baby of course!

What makes Bodhi happy?
When I tickle him!

What makes Bodhi sad?
When no ones giving him a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment