Ive seen ideas like this around. Starting this birthday, every year Ill ask her these same questions for her scrapbooks.Alikah Lee - Three Years Old
1. What is your favorite color? Ummm green.
2. What is your favorite toy? Umm, hmmm, blocks.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwis
4. What is your favorite tv show? Super Why
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Noodles
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Shoes
7. What is your favorite game? Playing Catch
8. What is your favorite snack? Kiwis
9. What is your favorite animal? A cat
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? "Just the Flower One" (Its a word book.)
12. Who is your best friend? Stabler and You
13. What is your favorite cereal? Coco Pops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Slide
15. What is your favorite drink? Rootbeer
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Nunu and milk
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dinosaur
19. Who is your favorite person? My uncle Lukey
20. What is your favorite place? The fair!
*Mom Comment: I think most of these are pretty accurate, except for the favorite book. Plus, a lot of them change daily!*
1. What is something Mommy/Daddy always says to you?
"No coloring on the floor." / This question is hard!
2. What makes Mommy/Daddy happy?
Going potty! / Laugh.
*Mom Comment: To clarify! She means when SHE goes potty, not me haha*
3. What makes M/D sad?
I dont know? / Nothing
4. How does M/D make you laugh?
5. How old is M/D?
22 / 24
6. How tall is M/D?
Large / *Points to cieling*
7. What is M/D really good at?
8. What is M/D not very good at?
Hitting Stabler / No answer for Daddy
*Hm. I think Im pretty good at hitting the cat.*
9. What do you and M/D do together?
10. How are you and M/D different?
Nothing / By different colors and hes a boy
What makes Harper happy?
What makes Harper sad?
Who is Harpers best friend?
*Points to self*