Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

lovely beautiful a/c

We are home from the cabin!
It was almost 90* in our house last night. Ew. So thankful we spent the last week on or near water.
So Spencer went right away this morning to pick up a window AC unit from Kristan.
Its starting to kick in and already feels great. Thaaaank you Kristan!
Not sure when Ill start working on updates...
Unfortunately about a half hour ago the vision in my left eye went all funny. I had an annoying flashing row of "lights." Now the lights are gone but my vision is definitely off and I have a headache thats progressively getting worse. I do not feel good.
Im trying not to look up too much on Google, but I took some ibuprofen and am going to call my midwife or a nurse if it doesnt start getting better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment