Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

25 weeks

How far along?: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: ~10 pounds
How Big Is Baby?: around 14 inches, 1.5-2 pounds! Uterus is about the size of a soccer ball (whoa)
Movement: Yes, I can feel him from my back to my front. In my ribs and on my crotch. He is using all his space!
Sleep: 150mg sleep aide, trying to get down to 100mg. I am tired but sleep semi crappy most nights. Middle of the night pee trips & very weird & realistic dreams. 
Maternity Clothes: At home Im hanging out in my underwear & a sports bra. When I go somewhere its my usual tank tops, maxi skirts, comfy shorts or a dress. 
Symptoms: I get light headed & dizzy, I am starting to feel more "pregnant", my skins a little off, heart burn, etc...
Food cravings/aversions: I need fruit everyday. Any kind of melons & strawberries. Chocolate/sweets. Still not eating turkey or chinese at all....
Labor Signs: Ive definitely had braxton hicks contractions, more than my other 2 pregnancies for sure! 
Belly Button in or out? Its changing. I have my belly button roll..
What I miss: I miss my meds. I hate not being able to just take them when I need them. A drink also wouldnt hurt :) My exercises are dying down. I feel weaker.
What I am looking forward to: Spencer building his crib. 
Other: If Im touching my stomach Alikah will ask if the babys kicking or awake. Harper likes to play with my belly button. 


I have the one-hour glucose test at my next appointment. I really considered refusing it this time around. It was nothing but a huge waste of time with Harper. I am not that worried about it though because my appointment is at 5 PM and my midwife didnt give me any specific instructions. Im going to test my numbers at home for a few days before hand, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment