Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

the next week in wedding

Well yesterday we went and got our marriage license! It was such a pain though because we had to go to the Social Security office to get me a new SSC, then to the courthouse in Waukesha because we both needed new birth certificates. But we just went and got our license in Waukesha and Spencers mom is going to pick it up for us when they come up for the wedding.

Speaking of our date changed. Its not been the 12th anymore for awhile now but we will officially be getting married on February 14th at 4:00 :)

Today I have to call the photographer and reception hall for last minute details. Tonight at 6 I go back to the bridal shop to try on my dress! And hopefully bring it home!

Friday-Sunday we are going to the Dells with the kids, my dad, sister, brother, and my sisters friend. Heather coaches volleyball there and she thought it would be fun for us all to go as a last-minute wedding trip! This is only the 2nd time Spencer has been to the Dells (first was Alikahs 2nd birthday) so hes very excited haha. Alikah is too, of course. We all are.

Then Tuesday we get married!!!
And next Saturday is the reception. I cant believe its time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment