Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

31 weeks

How far along?: 31 weeks
Current Weight: 137
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
How Big Is Baby?: 15-17 inches, 2.5-4 pounds.
Sleep: I switch sides all night. Some nights I constantly feel like I have to pee if I lay on my left side, others its my right. Its a good thing Spencer sleeps like a rock. Once I fall asleep though I sleep pretty good. Super crazy dreams though.
Movement: Ive gotten 2 kicks that have made me say "Ow!"
Maternity Clothes: I wore my maternity jeans for the first time on Mother's Day. I wont be buying anymore maternity clothes though, I have enough regular shorts/skirts/dresses that will fit for the rest of the time.
Symptoms: Tired.
Food Cravings: Trail mix! I need to go to Target. And granola.
Belly Button in or out? Its out.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Other: At my 28 week appointment I measured 24 weeks and Im interested to see if its changed at our appointment next week. I feel like he has gotten higher and more into my ribs, but when I try to feel my uterus myself it doesnt feel like its gotten any bigger. I never measured past 32 weeks with Alikah...

Today I was laying on the couch trying to get videos of Harper kicking and Alikah ran over and put her hand on my stomach then kissed it.

Shes been kissing my belly and saying hi to him more and more often. She says "baby Harper" ridiculously cute. She thinks that her and Spencer have baby Harpers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment