Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

27 weeks

How far along?: 27 weeks
Current Weight: 133 the last 2 days
Total weight gain: 10lbs
How Big Is Baby?: "This week, your little one weighs in at almost 2 pounds and is almost 15 inches long."
Sleep: Not terrible but not good.
Movement: I think his sleep schedule changed - hes been moving a lot more during the day! I actually got a video of him moving yesterday.
Maternity Clothes: I can wear all my old clothes. But I have worn one of my maternity shirts a few times now.
Symptoms: Tired.
Food cravings/aversions: None
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? Same
What I miss: For a couple of (pregnancy related) reasons, we arent having sex anymore. So that.
What I am looking forward to: The Kalahari this weekend for Alikah's birthday ;) Ultrasound next week!
Milestones: Today marks the beginning of my 3rd trimester! (If you go by development trimesters) Also "at 27 weeks: greater than 90% survival rate"
Best moment this week: How much he has been moving! I can really tell how big he is. He can stretch all he way across my stomach. I love it! Im very happy I got his first "video" too.

Todays my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday Tony..

No comments:

Post a Comment