Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Halfway

How far along? 20w4d
Total weight gain/loss: My Dr. says I've lost 7, I say I've gained 5 :)
Sleep: Still taking sleep aide, some weird dreams but nothing crazy.
Best moment this week: Finding out it was a BOY!
Movement: Spencer felt him kick for the first time on Friday night! And a lot last night. I feel him more everyday but he is very random...a lot of times it seems like he just does one big kick to let me know hes in there then stops.
Symptoms: My boobs itch
Symptoms I DON'T have: Just like with Alikah, I really havent had any other than feeling tired and lazy.
Food cravings: Smoothies
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None thank God!
Belly Button in or out? Its changed a bit but nothing major. Its always out..
What I miss: Loosing weight.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to shop for litte Harper!
Milestones: Halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment