Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Power

Alikah loves Leslie Patricelli's books and I just read "Quiet LOUD" to her and I can hear her in her room going, "...is LOUD!!!" and "MAMA!!! I being LOUD!! MAMA!!!!"
Probably not the best book to read right before nap-time.

I had a great week. I absolutely love having Alikah here for the full week and I think it will be nice to have the weekends alone with Spencer for these last few months before Harper is here. On Wednesday I went to Olive Garden with Alikah, Gina, Heather, Kristan, and Kylee. My mom showed up after we had all started eating but it turned out to be a nice surprise and we all went shopping at Babies R Us afterwards. Alikah and Harper both got a couple new outfits from Grandma and she also bought us a new umbrella stroller to use until we upgrade to a double one.

I held Kylee right after we all sat down and Alikah immediately got jealous. She ignored me for most of the dinner but of course she got over it as soon as dessert came and my mom gave me some of her chocolate cake. I had one or two bites before Alikah climbed onto my lap and chowed the rest of it. When it was gone she turned around, gave me a big hug and said, "I love you mommy."

Shes forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment