Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Starting Over

Well once again a lot has changed.
Not going to say much right now about it all but Spencer and I did not get divorced.

I got my own studio apartment in July. Spencer and the boys moved in for good in September.

Yep. One bed, an air mattress we blow up every night that's usually Bodhis bed. My desk. Small TV. That's what we got.

Seriously. All the rest of our stuff? Was in storage. It got auctioned. It's all gone. What we have in our tiny apartment is all we own now. My heart still hurts thinking about the BOXES of pictures, the kids memory boxes, my journals, my books...I've called the storage a bunch just hoping whoever bought it returns the pictures atleast, but it doesn't look like they will.

But Spencer's working, I'm working (not much hoping to get a second job.) And honestly we all love our tiny home. Plus it takes like 20 minutes to clean the whole place. We're all happy. We're all alive. Life's good.

Alikah lives with my sister, brother in law and niece and nephew. It was the best option at the time. I don't really like to talk or even think about it. So that's that.

We don't have Wi-Fi or cable or anything but I come to the library almost everyday for wifi.

"Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through. Life's been good to me so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment