Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

happy new year

Okay I promise I am going to start writing again!! Things have been going well.
Have a lot of "goals" and plans for this year.

I'm planning on getting a camera and laptop soon which will just make me feel sooo much better! I really miss taking pictures. Speaking of better I really need to call and schedule a Dr appointment..

With taxes were going to pay for a few months rent here right away so we don't have to worry about that and we can save up....hoping to find a new place & move in summer. 

Our dryers been broken for awhile now because it's so full of quarters that you can't even push it in to start...I am so tempted to just break it open 😏 This has nothing to do with the new year lol I just really need to do wash...I hate looking at the pile of clothes...Waiting on a day that works for my mama so I can go there and do it. 

I'm going to do an update post about the boys next I think..they are growing and changing so much. Like always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment