Sunday, July 28, 2013

RIP Allison

One of my best friends from high school and on committed suicide on Wednesday night. Her boyfriend found her in the morning.

Ive said before I deal with death horrible. But Ive never had a best friend die. This is a whole nother level. Ive spent the last few days crying and constantly wonder why? 
I will write more about this when my head is a little less cloudy.
I have other things to write about too. I will get to it...
''I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.''

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss... my heart is heavy for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry to read about your friend. my thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete