Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Bodhi - nine months

He had his 9 month appointment today.
Weight: 22 lbs 10 oz (90%)
The doctor laughed when he looked at his chart and was like, "Man this kid gains weight." Haha
Height: 30 inches (95%)
Size 12 month clothes
Size 5 diapers, sleeps in size 6

-4 teeth! 2 top, 2 bottom and hes teething right now
-We think he can say mama, dada and hi
-He waves
-Still army crawls, still doesnt want to sit
-He LOVES jumping. In his exersaucer or with us holding him up.

Eats: 4-5 8oz bottles a day, 2 baby foods. He likes puffs and baby cheetos. Honestly, he could probably eat a lot more of "our" food but....hes probably my last little babe for awhile and I dont fucking want him too :) I want him to stay little forever. Plus I am absolutely terrified of choking. I still freak out about choking with Alikah and Harper too. (He eats food off the floor that Harper drops all the time.)
Sleep: Still in playroom. Bed around 7, I give him another bottle around 11. He wakes up at 6:30 almost everyday...sometime he just whines for awhile then falls back asleep, sometimes I go down and give him another bottle or sometimes if Im already kind of awake we just get up then. Otherwise he sleeps until about 8.

The kid army crawls everywhere. All over the house. He gets up on all fours and rocks a lot but he still hasnt actually crawled. He absolutely loves playing with Alikah and Harper. They all play really well together at times. Him and Harper practically wrestle now because they are almost the same size.

Not much has changed since last month. Hes not as much as a cuddler anymore because he just wants to go go go. Although since hes been teething again he has only been able to fall asleep in my arms twice now, which I missed.
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more
Than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world world

No comments:

Post a Comment