Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

only the gentle are ever really strong

 

right now. so pretty :)




butt!

he holds his own bottle. too big :(




Spencer always throws his crap on the counter so today I made this for him to put it in so I dont have to look at it anymore haha

*Harper runs away from the camera lately. Thats why theres no pictures of him haha
*Im used to Windows 8 now. I got it figured out mostly...
*Harper is 5 months in 2 days!!
*Im getting a treadmill tomorrow! Off craigslist, they only live like a block away. Im so freaking excited, I cannot wait to run again!
*I contacted a dermatology place yesterday. Hopefully Ill be able to get an appointment soon :]

"It takes courage to live - courage and strength and hope and humor. And courage and strength and hope and humor have to be bought and paid for with pain and work and prayers and tears."

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."

No comments:

Post a Comment