Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

33 weeks


How far along?: 33 weeks
Total weight gain: Around 12 pounds
How Big Is Baby?: Average 4-5.5 pounds, 17-18.5 inches. He could grow an inch a week!
Movement: The other night in bed while I was reading Spencer had his hand on my stomach and it was amazing how much he was moving. It kept me awake that night. Hes been very active.
Sleep: What side I sleep on depends on which side baby is facing. I dont like laying on the side his arms/legs are on because I feel like Im squishing him haha. Twice now Ive had to take my ring off in the middle of the night because my fingers get puffy.
Symptoms: Heart burn, hot flashes, weird skin, very LAZY. I wish I could spend the entire day laying in bed.
Food cravings/aversions: Orange juice. Spencer has been buying a 2 litre every day and I drink it all. I could seriously chug a gallon of it. I have to cut myself off. I drank so much the other morning that I threw some of it up. So yeah, OJ is like my crack right now, if you cant tell...

Alikah and I made these Ghiradelli brownies the other day. Spencer had 1 or 2. Alikah had 1. I ate the rest. In one day. I will never buy them again. They are too good.
Its okay though because I made smores krispie bars the other week (golden grahams, melted marshmellows & chocolate chips) and Spencer ate half the pan after work one night haha. So now we are even. Kind of. His was half mine was all, but Im pregnant. So its fair.

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks daily.
What I miss: Im over being pregnant. Definitely ready to have this baby.
What I am looking forward to: Going into labor.
Other: I dont have to do the 3 hour glucose test! Wooooo. She asked if I did it yet and I said no and explained to her that especially since I dont drive, Spencer works 2nd shift, and we dont have any family close to just drop the kids off at it....finding a morning that we all wanted to waste 3 hours of wasnt happening.
And she said thats fine! Just test myself 4 times a day and bring my numbers to our next appointment.
Nice and easy, I can do that :)

Hot showers and hot baths sound heavenly. I made Spencer turn up the temp on our water heater today because my water isnt HOT ENOUGH. It just feels soooo good.
So I take it back about wishing I could lay in bed all day. I want to lay in bed most of the day, and spend the rest of the time in a hot bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment