Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

11 Things

rules {because there is always rules}:
1. post these rules
2. post a photo of yourself & eleven random facts about you
3. answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post
4. create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them
5. go to their blog and let them know they have been taggedEleven Facts About Me:
1. I tip-toe a lot.
2. I have 2 kids, I want around 6 total.
3. We are adopting in 10 or so years.
4. My dream house is a log cabin on a lake. On a bunch of acres for my husband.
5. I have no idea how many times Ive been arrested.
6. Im generally easy-going and laid back.
7. I believe in past and future lives. The idea of physical ghosts freaks me out though.
8. I love pictures, photo albums, scrapbooks...
9. I cant see for shit without my contacts or glasses.
10. I dont drive. I stopped a few months ago and am too scared to start again.
11. I have "disorders." They fuckin suck.

Eleven Answers:
1- If you could live anywhere where would it be? I love where we live now. I would not mind living in South Africa or the Caribbean either.
2- You can only wear one kind of shoes for the rest of your life... what kind would it be? Plain flats.
3- Something you do daily, that you'd rather not do? Blow my nose.
4- What sites do you visit daily on line? Gmail, Facebook, random blogs from my bookmarks.
5- Where is the "dumping zone," in your house? The kitchen table thanks to Spencer.
6- Favorite thing to make in the kitchen? Pastas? Sandwiches?
7- Do you hope to make your blog a business? Nope
10- What do you do to stay fit? Eating. Running, boxing. The kids.
8- What are you afraid of? Too much! The dark is one of my worst.
9- How do you feel about toilet seat covers? No opinion haha.
11- Would you get plastic surgery? Where? Too funny I actually had this as one of my 11 things! "I'm eventually getting plastic surgery. If money didnt matter and my husband would let me I would get a LOT :)"

I will tag Amber. Just one for now.
Im breaking the rules.
Answer the same questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment