Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

29 weeks

How far along?: 29 weeks
Current Weight: 135
Total weight gain: 12 lbs
How Big Is Baby?: 2.5-3.5 lb, 15-17 inches.
Sleep: I wake up a lot. The belly getting more and more uncomfortable.
Food cravings/aversions: Ive been eating a lot of cereal.
What I miss: Laying on my stomach. Its getting harder to roll over and get up now, too.
What I am looking forward to:Him being here!

I dont feel good. I dont know if I'm actually sick or if its the pregnancy.
Lisa had Alikah yesterday and is dropping her back off today at 1. I slept in and rested but I still dont feel right. Honestly I think its a mix of the pregnancy, a little cold, starting my meds again and all the bullshit thats happened lately. I just feel...numb, I guess. Im ready for it all to pass. Im ready to move on.

I have my 3-Hour Glucose test tomorrow morning at 9:15.

2 comments: