Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

28 weeks


I dont feel like doing anything today. I havent all week really. Blah.

How far along?: 28 weeks
Current Weight: Ill check tomorrow *135*
Total weight gain: 10-12
How Big Is Baby?: 2lb 11oz at our ultrasound yesterday!
Sleep: Ive been tired. Lots of naps.
Movement: Tons! I hope he is not this hyper after he is born.
Maternity Clothes: Living in sweats, leggings and tanks. Non-maternity.
Symptoms: I have no idea if its pregnancy related or not, I just dont feel "normal." One of my 28 week emails started with "Feeling miserable?" So, maybe...
Food cravings/aversions: I have wanted Snickers. Apples. Cereal.
Im Looking Forward To: Meeting Harper. Some warm weather would be nice, too.
Milestones: Third trimester
Best moment this week: Seeing him for a couple minutes on the ultrasound yesterday, even though I didnt get any pictures. My placenta previa corrected itself!

I had the 1 hour glucose test yesterday and I failed so I have to go back next week to do the 3 hour one. I had to with Alikah too. Hopefully it comes back fine.

We talked about my due-date too, and hopefully we will have him here by the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment