Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

26 Weeks

How far along?: 26 weeks
Current Weight: I was 134.5 the last couple of days but today I was 133.5
Total weight gain: 10lbs
How Big Is Baby?: "Your baby's length passes the 14-inch mark and his weight climbs to nearly 2 pounds."
Sleep: I slept horrible last night even though my meds made me ridiculously tired.
Movement: The last 2 days he hasnt moved much. I hate it.
Maternity Clothes: I can wear all my old clothes. But I have worn one of my maternity shirts a few times now. Its so comfy.
Symptoms: Tired, my skin feels weird, peeing, Braxton Hicks, its uncomfortable to bend over.
Food cravings/aversions: None this week really.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? Same
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound!
Milestones: "If he were born now, he would have an 80 percent chance of survival." AMAZING.
Best moment this week: I felt him hiccuping twice! And hearing his heartbeat at the doctors yesterday.

2 comments: