Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

25 weeks


How far along?: 25 weeks
Current Weight: 132
Total weight gain: 9 lbs
How Big Is Baby?: "Your baby weighs 1 1/4 pounds and is a little more than 11 inches long, about the size of a small bag of sugar."
Movement: He scared me a little by not moving as much last week, but the last 2 days hes been more active again.
Maternity Clothes: I still fit into my sweatpants, tank tops and the one pair of jeans I usually wear haha.
Symptoms: Back pain and heartburn at night sometimes.
Food cravings/aversions: Cheeseburgers and Snickers.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Its changing
What I miss: My normal body. I just feel pregnant. But thats fine too :)
What I am looking forward to: Next ultrasound!
Milestones: Baby could possibly survive if he was born now.
Other: When I lay on the couch with my laptop at night he kicks a lot when I type. I think he likes the sound. He also kicks the counter when Im doing dishes if I lean on it too much. He was kicking the remote on my stomach last weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment