Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010


I feel like I'm 30 weeks pregnant not 6. I'm not sick and I'm hoping that I get lucky again with that but I'm crabby, dizzy, hungry and I'm so incredibly lazy that moving myself from our bed (which is currently a gymnastics mat on the floor in Alikah's room) to the couch feels like too much work.
Alikah is in clingy stage which makes it impossible for me to even walk out of the room without her yelling for me. She constantly wants to be held and the last couple days she has really been fighting nap and bed time. She finally fell asleep last night only after I went in there to sleep too.
Spencer is leaving after work today to go hunting and he wont be home until Tuesday so after Alikah gets picked up on Sunday I plan on doing absolutely nothing until he gets back.
Change of plans with the kittens too I think we are going to be selling them all. In the last week I've gone from keeping one, to keeping two, to selling them all. Pets to me are like kids to other people...they are cute and fun for awhile but at the end of the day I just want to give them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment