Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

two thousand twelve

-We moved into our house!
-Had my bridal shower
-Took up boxing
-Did sleep training & CIO with Harper. Thankfully it worked!
-Spencer surprised me with my dream wedding ring
-Went to the Dells with my family before our wedding
-Got married on February 14th, 2012!
-Had our wedding reception on February 18th
-I got pregnant!
-Alikah turned 3!
-Harper turned 1!
-Harper learned to sit, crawl, and walk
-We finally announce we were (5 months!) pregnant with a boy on June 29th
-We spent a lot of time at the park and the beach, swimming, talking walks, going to the library..
-We spent the 4th of July Up North
-Spencer got a great new job
-I went to court with M's parents
-Harper got stitches :(
-My cousin Stefanie got married and Alikah was their flower girl
-Alikah started preschool!
-Boden Bob was born on October 13th
-He came home from the NICU on October 23rd
-Gina came home from the Philippines for Christmas and got to meet the boys!
-Got matching sister tattoos
-I got a Canon Rebel ;)
(Ill add more if I think of any! Or remind me if you know Im missing something!)

No comments:

Post a Comment