Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Bodhi - three months

-13 lb 9 oz (About 50%)
-24 inches long (About 50%)
-Size 3-6 month clothes
-Size 2 diapers
-Eats 4 oz every 2 hours or so. Likes his Similac bottle the best.
-He slept through the night last night, exactly 3 months old :) Hope it continues!
-Still sleeps in bed with us, on his tummy. 
-He cat naps. He usually doesnt nap longer than 20 minutes. Sometimes its hard to get anything done but he is pretty content sitting in his chairs and watching Alikah and Harper play. I kind of think this is just because its so loud in our house and maybe if I put him upstairs to nap hed sleep longer, but we dont have monitors or anything. Plus I just like seeming him all the time ;)
-Smiles ALL the time! Ive been waiting for this, little toothless smiles never get old. Now I cant wait for laughing. 
-He farts really loud. He farts himself awake sometimes hahaha.
-I love holding him. I could seriously hold him all day if I didnt have other things to do/other kids to take care of. Hes so cuddly. 

Likes: Being held, eating, baths, the mobile on his swing, vibratey chair, his siblings, being talked to, the baby bjorn, his Aden + Anais blankets
Dislikes: Gas, being changed
Nicknames: Bodhi-butt, Boders, Budder

No comments:

Post a Comment