Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bodhi: two months


-At his last doctors appointment he was 11 something pounds, when I weighed him he was 13 but I refuse to believe thats possible, so well say hes around 12 pounds
-Size 1 diapers
-Size 0-3 months or 3 month clothes
-No real smiles yet. Maybe a few?
-Eats pretty often, every 2 hours-ish. Usually 4 oz.
-Usually wakes up 2+ times a night.
-Loves baths, being held, laying in the swing, the vibratey chair, being cuddled, watching and observing his siblings.
-Hes very quiet & content.
-Hes finally getting better from the bronchiolitis! After 2 doctors appointments, a trip to the ER, and restarting his meds.
-He sleeps in our bed all night now. He definitely got used to it. Doesnt like his crib much. But well start putting him in it once he sleeps through the night. I feel like I have to sleep facing him. Almost every time I turn the opposite direction he wakes up and cries... like he knows and is like "why arent you looking at me anymore!?"

He looks so different from when he was born. I definitely think its because hes gained so much weight and looks so healthy and not so much like a sick little grandpa.
Theres a mirror above his swing in the middle of the mobile and he loves to stare at himself. He thinks hes cute too ;)

12/10/12 - Got sick :(
12/15/12 - Met my auntie Gina for the first time!!
12/19 - 12/20 - Experienced my first blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment