Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

blurbs

Alikah is loving preschool. After her first day I asked her if she wanted to go again and she said, "I want to go 100 days!" 
Ive heard about: what shes eaten, playing three little pigs and monsters outside, her friend Lillee, a crabby girl, freeze game, all about her apple print, learning about the leaves changing...
obviously she goes to school with the Kardashians
The 1st day was definitely weird for me. I kept checking the schedule on the fridge to see what she was doing. I wanted to walk past during "Outside" time to see her. If I could have peeked through the windows and watched her the whole time without feeling like a total freak I would have.

But today when Harper took his morning nap, Spencer and I took one too. 
And we could definitely get used to that. (Well see if Boden allows this when he arrives.) 
Whenever we take walks Alikah has to pick any "wishes" she sees to blow them on Harper. He loves it. 
I am so out of it. Dragging myself through everyday. End of pregnant brain, I guess. I feel really stupid and spacey. This post took me so long to do and it sucks haha. Basically: BABY. Holy shit. The baby is coming. Soon. Ahhhhh. I need to pack my hospital bag. We need a car seat. And some diapers...

Spencer has a feeling about this week - October 6th is his guess right now - and when he had a feeling about Harper, it was right! Bellas birthday is the 7th. Im aiming for 10-11-12. Alikah said "20!" 
Any other guesses? :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky!! Lovebug doesn't say SHIT about school.... it's like fight club!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you mention that...after the 1st day she wouldnt tell us anything! And I was so upset because I waited ALL DAY to hear about it!! Ive figured out that she'll talk more AFTER nap but still, what I do know is from her randomly talking about it...not from me asking her. She usually says "I dont know/I dont remember/LALALALALA"

      Delete