Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

enlighten

 
 I havent had much of an interest is blogging lately. Im falling behind on posting and on reading.
I have this overwhelming feeling that something needs to change.
I am aware that this is probably somewhat pregnancy related. Obviously a new baby is a big change.
Boden is getting bigger and I feel him every single day, yet I am still in denial.
I really need to think and figure out what I want to do/change about myself, my family, our lives.
I need to center myself.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, even though I don't comment all that often I love reading! I go through blogging ruts too, and especially this summer it's been hard to be motivated. I think your family is amazing though! And even if you want to write about how sick and tired and crabby you feel, that's ok too :)

    ReplyDelete