Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

VENT.

We have 2 weeks to find a house and move. On Saturday after our cake appointment in Oshkosh were going to stop and look at a house. I talked to the lady yesterday and everything seems great and wed be able to move in ASAP. Only negative is wed have to spend more money initially because wed need to buy a refrigerator and washer and dryer. But if we can get it, itll be worth it.

The other house I was interested in, the guy said he thinks the last couple that viewed it is going to take it but if they dont hell let me know.

Spencer cant look for a new job until we find out where were moving.

And then of course Christmas is right smack in the middle of everything.

I think all I have left to do for the wedding is flowers, cake, and dress alterations (also pissing me off. Need to find someone new.)

My doctors office is stupid as hell. I called TWO WEEKS ago for my prescription. Said they'd call me back. Nothing. Called a week ago, said they'd get it ready. Nothing. Called again. "Oh, yeah, we have it here." Go pick it up. ITS FROM NOVEMBER 4TH. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME THAT THE OTHER 3 TIMES I CALLED? And its STILL not right. It was for 30, not 90. Yeah, because it makes perfect since to refill a prescription every 15 days. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment