Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Day

I want to write what a normal day at home is like for us right now.
We dont really have a schedule.
I know once Harper gets here it will change, so itll be neat to look back and remember.

8:30 - Alikah wakes up between 8 and 9, then comes and gets me up.
9:00-10:00 - She watches TV. I drink coffee and check my email/facebook/read a couple blogs.
10:00-11:30 - Playing. Coloring/Painting/Moon Dough/Outside/Toys/Cave. Random days I clean the bathrooms/vacuum/do laundry.
11:30 - This is usually about when I decide to shower.
Noon - After I shower Ill make lunch. Almost always noodles or rice. Alikah climbs up into her highchair by herself and we eat together.
12:30 - 2:00 - We do whatever we feel like doing. A lot of times she watches TV after we eat. We play. I finish cleaning or doing whatever else I was doing.
2:00 - Naptime. We go in her bed and read.
2:30 - 4:30 - We nap.
4:45/5 - Spencer comes home.
5:00 - 8:30 - We all hang out. Eat dinner. Go for a walk. Spencer and Alikah play outside with the neighbor kids. We do any shopping that we need to. Alikah takes a bath.
8:30 - TV/Computer. Relaxing.
9:00 - Alikah and I go read. Spencer will come read one sometimes.
9:30 - 10:30 - Alikah is usually still awake in her room for an hour. She talks to her animals, or sings, or "reads." Spencer watches TV or goes to bed. I do the dishes and get ready for bed.
11:00 - For the last month at least Spencer and I are both in bed by 11. I am usually asleep by 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment