Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 on my scale. I have my next appointment Tuesday.
Sleep: 150mg of sleep aide. I was hoping that during my pregnancy I would get off it all together but I dont think thats going to happen anymore.
Best moment this week: n/a
Movement: Spencer usually gets to feel at least once a day now too. I have been able to see some from the outside.
Symptoms: Tired...emotional. I want to organize everything. A little cramped.
Symptoms I DON'T have: n/a
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers (ugh) and pimento stuffed olives (weird.)
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? It has a fat roll above it
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Doctor on Tuesday

Alikah was SO CRABBY this morning. Lots of crying for no reason at all.
I told her to stop climbing on me = meltdown.
Asking her what was wrong right after = even bigger meltdown.
Once she stopped I asked her if she was okay and that just made her cry again so I gave up.
She went down for her nap without a sound though so maybe she was just freakishly tired and Im hoping she wakes up in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment