Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Them.

I stopped blogging regularly awhile ago,
and now Im just updating to say it will probably be awhile until I start posting regularly again.

I spent November in the ICU. The first 2 weeks on life support. I dont remember a lot of it.
Since then I have been saying at my parents house.
My families lives have had to change, and were still all over the place.
We are moving soon, and once we all get settled back together maybe Ill feel like writing again.

There was and still is so much to think about.
My entire life is different now. I think differently. I think constantly. I pray every night.
I have a draft on here I write down things in when I remember them, and maybe Ill post some of that or all of it eventually.

Im just really happy to be alive.
Especially for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment