Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

scrubbed & drinking cups

Hi. I on-my-hands-and-knees cleaned our dining room floor yesterday. 
I think it is only the 2nd time Ive done it since we moved here in December.
I had to take a picture because I know they will be dirty by tomorrow.
I swiffer wet-jet them pretty often but they are always dirty so I just ignore it. Well, bitch about it and ignore it. I also did the main part of the living room where Harper smashes snacks and massages the floor with his milk.
I love this picture. That is his "spot" in the playroom. Hes always sitting there investigating or playing. He doesnt like getting books read to him yet, he just likes looking at them. If I try to read to him he just rips it out of my hands to turn the pages. Goodnight Moon is one of his favorites though. Ive had it memorized for years so when I put Harper to bed (if Spencers working late) I say/sing it to him. Or when Im changing him and need him to stay still. Cutie. 
This is why Harper doesnt use sippy cups yet. Instead of sucking them he just chews them and lets the water run out of his mouth and all over him lol. 
Im sure this picture is only funny to me. She told me she was, "drinking like me." 
I asked her how I drink and she said I look up and my throat moves hahaha. Shes right too, I drink really fast and I always look up. Didnt even really realize it until she said it. 

Anyway. Spencer ended up working for my mom yesterday so we (obviously) didnt go to the little festival. Hes meeting Kyle right now for awhile and then their vacas officially start.

Were gonna go to Wal-Mart and get some things for Harp's birthday party & I have to go to the library and re-new my book (Bossypants - Tina Fey, really funny, I recommend) and grab another one to bring up north with us. 


Im on auto-pilot until this weekend. I am so out of it. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment