Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its snowing. This is supposed to turn into THE Blizzard of the decade or something but so far (to me) it just looks like snow and wind. Then again I have barely moved from my bed in the last 3 days so I have no idea what its like outside...

Last night Spencer and I had a fire, ate some meatballs and watched Takers. (I dont recommend it.) After Spencer had fallen asleep Kitten woke up around midnight. I couldnt stop smiling. Even though Spencer was laying right next to me it felt like it was just the two of us.

I'm hoping Spencer gets off work tomorrow because Ill be a nervous wreck if I have to drive alone tomorrow to pick up Alikah. Id love for us all to be home together safe and warm. I miss her so much. Its amazing how long an extra day without her feels especially after having her for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment