Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

spring flowers

I got a laptop! I can start posting again!
Super quick update about life in general….ready?
I signed into a 2-week partial hospitalization program, ended up going for 3 weeks, and am now continuing with dual-diagnosis IOP, my psychiatrist and new one-on-one therapist as well.
Spencer got a new job! Big pay raise, awesome insurance and benefits.
We just got a new car too. (Thanks Taxes)
THAT’S ALL GOOD STUFF! For the most part, things are going well! 
Spencer is still kind of a fucking idiot. But then again I guess I am too lol
Oh and one of our birds died ☹ It was so sudden and heartbreaking to see. RIP Icy.

I am really looking forward to being about to write here again because it honestly does make me sad how like..over due I am on updates about the kids, etc.
We are working hard to keep moving forward and I am optimistic about the future now. This time last year I was so depressed and could not even see a future for myself at all let alone a good one.

Heres a little list to remind me of posts I want to write:
-Harper update
-Bodhi update
-Weekly updates on Sundays
-Pictures!
-About life in our tiny home.
-Updates about myself, kind of a way to hold myself accountable as I continue with treatment.




No comments:

Post a Comment